Subscribe to Feed
YouTube
7 Aug 2011

New Layout - Please vote

Posted by Rebecca

I've been contemplating changing the layout of my blog for a while, but I'm still undecided as to which is best. My new design or this original one. So I thought why not ask you guys, as you're the ones who read it after all! Below is a photo of the new design I created and also a snapshot of this current design. Please let me know which you prefer by voting at the bottom of the page. Thanks.

This is the new design, the header still need tidying up a bit but it would be very similar.


This is obviously the original on I have right now.

And side by side ....




Sorry the photos aren't very clear, but hopefully you get the idea. Thanks for voting :)



Vote!
Original
New


  
7UTDHUVFUWQZBlogCatalog

2 comments:

Live Laugh Love said...

i am a new follower please follow me back thanks

Unknown said...

Hi :) I work professionally in web content and have to say that your original blog is my favourite, I think with the darker headers really define the separate areas whereas the lighter purple colours kind of get lost on the white background. Just my opinion but thought I'd share :) xoxo (love your blog by the way)

Post a Comment

Twitter