Subscribe to Feed
YouTube
1 Aug 2011

Blog Sale!

Posted by Rebecca

I'm sorry I've been MIA for a while. I've been job hunting, going back and forth between my uni flat and home and other boring activities! It's looking like I may be moving home for bit after just finishing uni and so I've been sorting through all the things I've accumulated over the past 3 years. It turn out I have A LOT of make up, more than anyone needs. So I've  begrudgingly decided to let some of it go. I still love most of these products, but just have too many or similar items. So...
  • It's first come first serve, leave a comment with your email address, if you don't want to leave it below you can email me on makeupconfidential@gmail.com
  • Prices are show below with P+P after for UK, for shipping overseas please contact me
  • Combined P+P available and discount for those buying more than one item
  • Paypal only, I will invoice you as soon as I receive your order
  • Payment must be made within 24 Hours
  • Items sent out on the day or the next day after payment is received
  • Offers welcome
  • No Returns
1. Michael Kors Very Hollywood Eau de Toilette 50ml (usage shown) & Body Lotion 100ml (50% left) 
    Both Items Together - £15 plus £3 P+P


2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser SPF20, 30ml, shade nude. Brand New and unopened as shown. This is     a light shade, I would guess around MAC NC20 -25. 
   £8 plus £1.50 P+P   SOLD




3. Avene Cleanance Skin Care Set. Cleanance Toner 200ml (usage shown), Cleanance K Gel Cream 40ml (50% left) & Cleanance soapless cleanser 200ml (usage shown) I know there is only a small amount left but I though I may as well include it. This is perfect for if you wanted to try out the line, this is for oily blemish prone skin.
Whole Set £8 plus £2 P+P



4. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit face wash 200ml (usage shown) & daily scrub 150ml (more than 80% left, only used a few times)
Set of both - £4 plus £P+P


5. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Shade 51 Light Vanilla 30ml (usage shown, only used around 5 times)
£4.50 plus £1.50 P+P


6. Lancaster Beauty Variations Illuminating Compact Powder, 23g, more than 65% left.
   £3 plus £1.50 P+P


7. Lipsticks, usage shown for all, most have been used less than 5 times, L-R.
    Relvon Lipstick shade 075 Peach £2, MAC Cremesheen in Modesty £4, Models Own Lipstick in Coral
    Pink £2, Barry M lipstick Shade 101 £2 plus £1.50 P+P for each


8. Mac Lipgelee in Resort Life 15ml (used a couple of times) , from the Venemous Villain Collection, was limited edition
£6.50 plus £1.50 P+P


9. MAC Eyeshadow in Sweet Lust, 1.5g, used around 8 times
   £4 plus £1.50 P+P


10. Chanel Eyeshadow in 60 Ivory, 2g, more than 50% left, in original box and velvet pouch.
      £9 plus £1.50 P+P


11. Benefit Bad gal eyeliner £2 SOLD and it stick concealer £2, usage shown. £1.50 P+P each


12.  Nail varnishes, usage shown for all items. £1,50 P+P for each item unless buying more than one.
       L-R
      Barry M Blueberry I/C £1, Barry M Mint Green £1, China glaze Towel Boy Toy £2.50, China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise £2.50

L-R
OPI Got a Date to Knight £3.50, OPI Flit a Bit £2.50 SOLD, Nails Inc Shoreditch £2.50



13.  Bourjois Illuminating Touch, 97 Rose Essentiel, 1.5g, only swatched a few times small brush also included.
£3 plus £1.50 P+P



Thanks for looking! If you have any questions or want to make me an offer for multiple products please leave a comment.


3 comments:

Emily said...

Hiya, can I have the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer please :)
Thanksss!

Emily xx

emilygpaterson(at)aol(dot)com

Rebecca said...

Hi Emily, I've just emailed you xxxx

Jo said...

Could I please get the Barry M Mint Green? jo_choudrie@hotmail.com.. Thanks! x

Post a Comment

Twitter