Subscribe to Feed
YouTube
11 Jun 2011

What's in my Bag?

Posted by Rebecca

My Bag


This is my current bag of choice, I've only had it for about a week. It's from Zara, the basic range, and was £39.99. I really like the colours and the style of bag, I think it looks quite Mulberry esque and more expensive than it was. Excuse the bad blurring, I'm not great on photoshop, but I didn't think my neighbours would appreciate being in the shot! 


It also comes with a detachable should strap as shown above. The inside is a brown cotton fabric with a large pocket on one side and one small closable pocked on the other with card holders next to it. Anyway on to the purpose of this post - the contents...


As I've only had the bag for a week or so it hasn't become too clustered yet! I have the basics things - phone, purse, keys, oyster card and some others. I know the brush I carry is for backcombing but it's much smaller and lighter than my other brushes so is easier to carry around. I have the latest copy on In Style magazine which I picked up today as it has a free £5 Body Shop gift card which the lovely Claudia told me about (if you haven't seen her videos of blog do check them out). I also have a notebook from paperchase for endless lists and ideas for my blog. Some boring things - a hair tie, painkillers, chewing gum, hand cream and sanitiser.  On the left you can see my mini Denman brush which I thought was so cute I had to purchase, attached to that is my Tesco clubcard (glamorous!) and Starbucks card. On to the best bits, I have two perfume samples, a mascara sample and so far only 4 lip products (I tend to build up a stash in my handbag over time). There are more shots of those below.


My purse is Mulberry and I got it on Bicester Village outlet last year. It's a muted pink leather with gold hardware. I am quite disappointed the gold is wearing off already after only about a year of use, I was hoping and expecting it would last a few years, but nonetheless it still does the job and I like it.


So onto the beauty things. I didn't have much with me today, I usually carry a foundation and powder too. I like to carry the perfume samples as they're so much lighter. I have the Gucci Guilty and Chanel Coco Mademoiselle sample, I do have the full size Gucci but not Chanel - I'm still deciding if I really like it or not. Then I have a Barry M Lipgloss that was in one of the Impulse sets. I have the Maybelline colour sensation lipstick in 109 Rosy Dream (shown in my last post). A No7 lipstick in Nude Rebellion - which came out last year some time as part of a limited edition collection, it's a nice matte nude colour which I don't find drying at all unlike some other matte lipsticks, I hope they bring it our again sometime. The final is a Mac lipstick in Fresh Salmon, I bought this in SparklemissA's blog sale last year (visit her blog and youtube if you haven't already, she's great too). Finally I have a miniature Lancome Hypnose mascara which I got in a gift set at Christmas. So that's the very exciting contents of my bag! It seems strange writing this as it seems so dull to me, but I love seeing other people's so hopefully this will be interesting for some of you! 

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave any comments or questions.


7 comments:

A Girl En Route said...

I love your wallet, its so gorgeous

beautybarista.blogspot.com

Makeup and Mutts said...

Your bag is gorgeous! & so is everything in it. :) Your blog is really cute! Have a nice weekend!

Rebecca said...

Thanks so much for the comments :) xxx

Unknown said...

I love your bag and purse :) Cute blog too glad I found it xx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

I love posts like these, love the Mulberry purse :).

Sadie x

www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

Anonymous said...

What a lovely bag! It looks very expensive! Lovely blog too, just had to follow :) xxx

Summer said...

I love this kind of posts <3 Taking a peek into someone's bag is really fun :)

http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Twitter