Subscribe to Feed
YouTube
14 Jun 2011

Makeup and Skincare Tag

Posted by Rebecca

I was looking online for some blog tags, and this one was quite popular so I decided to do it. Hope you find it interesting...

Skincare

How many times do you wash your face daily? 
Twice, morning and night.

What skin type do you have?
Oily and blemish prone.

What is your current facial wash?
Avène Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser

Do you exfoliate?
Not at the moment

What moisturizer do you use?
Avène Cleanance K, sometimes I use Oilatum natural repair if my skin is feeling dry.

Do you have freckles?
No

Do you use eye cream?
Yes, Clinque’s All About Eyes.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I do have blemish prone skin, maybe not quite acne.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope

Makeup

What foundation do you use?
No7 Intelligent Balance mousse (sadly discontinued now), but I have just purchased Bourjois Healthy mix foundation to try,

How about concealer?
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection and a Lacura concealer pen under the eyes,

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I don't use them very often, but I think they can look nice sometimes.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I don’t really stick to that

What brand of mascara do you use?
A mix of Collection 2000 Big Fake False Lash Effect and Prestige My Longest Lashes at the moment, I change brand quite a lot though.

Sephora or MAC?
Well if we had Sephora here I’d chose that.

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope

What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Foundation brush, concealer brush, blusher brush, eyeshadow brushes, kabuki and eyelash curler.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I use Urban Decay Primer Potion, no foundation primer.

What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
Hm too hard to pick one, usually neutral colours; I’m loving my Naked palette right now.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid liner on the lid and pencil under the eye and in the waterline.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Um not very often!

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Too messy, I’m far too clumsy to use them.

Do you use mineral makeup?
Not at the moment, but I have use Bare minerals in the past.

What is your favourite lipstick?
Way too hard to pick at the moment maybe No7 Nude Rebellion and Estee Lauder Wild Blossom.

How about lipgloss?
The Barry M ones at the moment.

What is your favourite blush to use?
Benefit’s Georgia.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Haven’t yet.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes definitely.

Do you go to CCOs? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
I’ve been a few times, there aren’t many in the UK

Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Not really

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Too much bronzer

Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Mostly neutral shades.

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Hm hard to pick again maybe Jennifer Aniston and Leighton Meester, they usually look really natural.

If you could leave the house using just one make up item, what would you use?
Foundation.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Not really, I like to have at least foundation and mascara on.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
No, I hate my skin.

In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
Um another hard one for drugstore I’d pick Maybelline and high end Chanel or YSL.

What do you think of Makeup?
I love makeup, it gives people confidence and can be very creative.

That was pretty long, I hope you managed to make it all the way through. I tag all of my followers with blogs to this :) Or anyone reading. Please leave your version in the comments if you have already done it so I can read. 



2 comments:

Chloe said...

Nice post, I've been meaning to try benefit georgia, now you've recommended it I'll remember to try it! I might do the tag as well :) xx

Life Through My Eyes said...

Check out nicolabear987@blogspot.com I did the tag :D

Loved reading yours!!!

Nicola xx

Post a Comment

Twitter