Subscribe to Feed
YouTube
6 Sept 2011

Current Skin Care

Posted by Rebecca

After what seems like a lifetime of suffering from and failing to tackle my blemish prone skin, I feel as if it's currently better than it has been for a very long time. At the end of July I finally decided to visit my GP regarding my skin, she prescribed me a solution of erythromycin and zinc acetate. This is a 'watery' solution that comes in a small bottle with a sponge top, to be applied twice a day. My doctor recommenced changing my skin care to using just a tea tree face wash. So I took her advice and visited my local Superdrug after the appointment. I picked up the Tea Tree and Peppermint Foam Face Wash and began using it immediately. After a week or so I felt as if using a face wash alone wasn't quite enough to fully clean my skin and so I headed back to Superdrug and picked up the matching cleanser & toner and the moisturiser. I've been using these consistently for over a month now and have seen great results. In the last week and a half I've had no new blemishes, which is pretty amazing for me. I'd highly recommend checking these out if you have blemish prone skin too. They're very reasonably priced with most items being £2.99 (the whole range is currently on offer - 2 for £3.99). This is probably the cheapest and most effective range I've used for many years. The list of products I've tried over the years is never ending. All the popular things - Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish (worsened my blemishes a lot!), Oxy, Clean & Clear, Clearasil, Neutrogeona....I could go on.




Have you found any great skin care products recently? I'm looking for a new eye cream at the moment, any suggestions?

Thanks for reading.



2 comments:

Rosamond Kim said...

I've heard about Tea Tree! Always wanted to try. As for eye creams I use Estee Lauder's Night Repair, I don't really see a difference but my mom uses it and she says she sees a difference.

jane said...

i've heard so much about tea tree
www.lovejanescupcakes.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Twitter