Subscribe to Feed
YouTube
17 Aug 2011

Only 10 Products Tag

Posted by Rebecca

I saw this tag on Naomi's blog and have seen a few videos on youtube and thought it was a great way to see which products you actually love/use everyday.


Basically you have to decide which 10 products you would keep if you had to give up the rest of your make up. So after a lot of deliberation here are my 10...






1. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil - I'm using this as a setting powder at the moment and I don't love it to be   honest; but when my usual Maybelline dream matte powder ran out I decided I should use this up first before  repurchasing. 


2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - I just repurchased my second tube of this, it really is a great concealer for the price. 


3. Urban Decay Primer Potion - I only started using this a few months ago and it's amazing. My eyeshadow always used to end up creased by the end of the day but with this it stays perfect all day.


4. Models Prefer Eyebrow Pencil - I have very light eyebrows so really need to use a pencil everyday, this is a great shade for me. I never seem to be able to find a good match in an eyeshadow.


5. L'Oreal Super Liner - Everyone seems to talk about and it is definitely worth the hype.


6. No7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation - This is my all time favourite foundation but has sadly been discontinued now and I still haven't found a replacement that's as good. I stocked up on a few when I found out they were stopping it and still have another full one left for now while I hunt for its replacement.


7. MaxFactor Flawless Perfection Blush in Mulberry - I love this shade it reminds of the colour Kate Middleton tends to wear.


8. Urban Decay Naked Palette - I've used the palette almost every day since buying it and I love it. Great for every day wear and special occasions.


9. Guerlain Kiss Kiss Straus Lipstick in Rose de la Reine - A fairly recent purchase this lipstick is a great texture and colour, I'll definitely be checking out more Guerlain products. 


10. - L'Oreal Double Extension Beauty Tubes Mascara - I like this mascara as it's the only one I've found that doesn't smudge on me, I prefer the effects of other mascaras but they always end up smudged. Does anyone know of any other good 'tubing' mascaras?


I tag all of my readers to do this, if you don't have a blog please let me know your 10 in the comments.


Thanks for reading. 









3 comments:

Amy said...

Great post! I think I'll do this on my blog at the weekend!

I have and love that concealer too! It's so good, especially for the price! xx

Gorgeous Glam said...

Love all your makeup, that lipstick is gorgeous! xo -Taj

Kaori said...

Great post! I love your blog... following! <3

-Kaori~

Post a Comment

Twitter