Subscribe to Feed
YouTube
8 Oct 2011

Perfume Collection

Posted by Rebecca

This is my current perfume collection, not necessarily my favoutires but the ones I'm currently using. I think my all time favourite is Dior Hypnotic Poison, but I'm determined to finish at least one of these before purchasing a new one! So on to the collection...


Agent Provocateur Maitresse Purse Spray 
 Excerpt from their site - This Eau De Parfum has passionate top notes of White Lotus Petals and delicate nuances of white Ylang Ylang, caressed by the pure essence of Osmanthus core, and immersed deep into Jasmin Sambac.

This is more of a night time/sexy perfume, but I still enjoy wearing it in the day. The scent is very 'grown up' and feminine to me. The packaging is very luxurious, housed in its own velvet pouch, it's certainly a glamorous addition to your handbag.


Britney Spears Radiance
 Excerpt from their site - Luscious berries and dewy petals unfold to reveal a radiant heart of luminous pure white flowers, lit from within by the glow of precious amber, woods and sexy musk.


Gaudy bottle aside this is great summer fragrance, it's fruity but also with a hint of musk. To me it's very similar to Givenchy Very Irresistable (a perfume I used to wear a lot) but a lot cheaper. 


Gucci Guilty
Excerpt from their siteGucci Guilty is a warm yet striking oriental floral with hedonism at its heart. The middle notes are an alluring concoction of heady lilac and geranium, laced with the succulent tactility of peach. The base is patchouli, the hallmark of a Gucci fragrance.


This would also be considered more of a night time or heavier perfume, again it's very feminine and grown up. This is my favourite perfume bottle, it's luxurious but also sturdy, you can throw it in your bag without worrying about the lid falling off or the bottle cracking.


Guerlain Insolence
  
Excerpt from their siteGuerlain Insolence is a surprising fruity, floral fragrance. With a glimmer of panache and a gleam of non-confirmist verve, its new interpretation of Violet is for the woman who feels no need to conform.


I've heard a few people describe this a 'granny' scent, but I love it. To me it just smells like violet, like the parma violet sweets in fact. There are some other notes I guess, but to me the primary smell is violet.


Michael Kors Very Hollywood
Excerpt from their site - Michael Kors Very Hollywood contains shimmering jewels of mandarin and iced bergamot. Scene-stealing gardenia follows suit with a decadent performance of award-worthy glamour.


I must admit I half bought this because of the bottle - it's so sparkly and pretty! I really don't know how to describe this scent, I would say it's more a summer scent. It just smells fresh and clean to me, nothing special.


So what are your favourite perfumes. From my current collection my favourites are the Gucci and Agent Provocateur. Do you have any of the ones I own, what are your thoughts on them?  


Thanks for reading.

PS- Sorry for the awful and almost non existent descriptions, I really can't describe scents. I just smell the perfume if I like it I don't tend to look much further into it.

3 comments:

Wild Things Grow Here said...

The bottle is so pretty for the Hollywood perfume!!
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

helen turnbull said...

Great reviews! May have to invest in one or two of these. x

Herryponting said...

Lovely bottle. feel a fragrance.
Perfume Gifts on Discount

Post a Comment

Twitter