Subscribe to Feed
YouTube
20 Aug 2011

Put a Ring on it

Posted by Rebecca

Nothing to do with beauty or make up but I felt like sharing nonetheless. I'm hoping to redecorate my bedroom and have been searching for ideas and little bits and pieces. I really love Alex's style from HRH Collection, I can only dream of making my room look as chic as her apartment does. If you know of any other great interior design blogs/websites please let me know! 


As many of you may be aware Habitat has gone into administration and are thus having a huge sale, everything was at least 50% off in the store I visited, I recommend visiting if you can. I picked up a few bits: some mini garland lights, tealight holders, a pretty glass and the plate below all for £10.40. I decided to use the plate to display my rings, rather than leaving them hidden away in a box.






I know a few of the rings are bit rusty/worn, I threw away about 5 after taking these photos. I've only just started painting my rings with clear nail varnish (Sally Hansen Mega Shine) and it really does work! Most of the rings are from Topshop, Miss Selfridge, New Look or Dorothy Perkins - nothing expensive.


 Let me know what you think, and do you have any great ways of displaying your jewellery? 


Thanks for reading.



5 comments:

Rachael Jane said...

In awe of your ring collection! :) Didnt know that about habitat either.. shall be taking a lil look! rachinald.blogspot.com :)

Emma said...

i love your taste in jewellery! so many lovely pieces

kumiko mae said...

the white rose looks stunning!

Sophia Blogging said...

This is such a good idea! Love your rings :) I have your red rose ring from topshop but I got it in cream :) xox

makeuploverconfessions.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Your collection is gorgeous. I store my jewellery in cocktail martini glasses and also on cake stands! x

Post a Comment

Twitter